Okay, I'm going to try this thankfulness thing two weeks in a row and see if it becomes a habit. Terri is my idol!
Things have settled down some around here with our kids all ensconced in their schools now. My tutoring has slowed down as well since those kids have to go to "regular" school now too.
- So I guess that's where I'll start. I'm thankful for my fulfilling job, and also thankful that it allows for some breathing room in my schedule.
- Brandy had a medical scare earlier this week, but tests came back favorably, and for that I am thankful.
- I'm thankful that there are people like this in the world.
- I'm thankful that our kids are healthy and active and that they have active friends in the neighborhood. And I'm thankful that Chaco knows me well enough to know to ask to go to the second-hand sports stuff store to get him some football stuff.
- Also on that note, I'm thankful we don't have a bunch of food allergies. A friend of Meego's is playing over here, and we have to go through the ingredients lists on every snack before he can dig in. He was all set to have a cookie, but then we discovered a no-no. My kids can eat all that crap.
- I'm thankful for the nice weather we have here in Colorado. I know of people who bicycle commute year-round in Alaska *shivers*, not to mention the folks in Gustav's path...
- And I'm thankful for my blog friends. Always good for laughs, inspiration, advice - a great bunch you all are!
Uhm.... Hello? Anyone there?