As mentioned, I've been taking advantage of the time off this week to tidy up a bit. It's Life Changing, I swear it is. So for Wordless Wednesday, here are a few pics of things that are gone / going away.
- Meego's consumed Secret Santa gift bag from percussion camp = The Gift of Diabetes:
- Wolfgang's wrapped contribution for his workplace Yankee Swap. Any guesses?
Hint: it's one of the wonders that is the Chia Pet, but which one??
- No, it wasn't ugly sweater day at Magnum's work. They had a tie-dye day to honor a deceased coworker. Faces have been blurred to protect the innocent.
- In our local news, we have the story of The Big Blue Frame. Creatures were stirring. Even the mice. It's gone, but destined to return... somewhere?
- In other news, I sold Bicycle Alice this week to a good home. I'm 😊/😢 about it. Will speak of it later. Maybe.
- And as I was organizing my computer files, I noticed something missing from the photo below.