Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2020

that Dolly Parton meme

That Dolly, who knew she'd still be such a trendsetter at 74 years old.  Oh well, look at Betty White?  Our prime years await!

I'm here waiting for my laundry to finish cycling and for the temperature to go up a few notches so as to venture outside into the arctic that is our current neighborhood.  I saw other bloggers playing with the Dolly Parton meme, so gave it a go.


Good thing I'm not looking to date anyone and in "need" of an actual Tinder profile.


And speaking of pets and primping, I'm looking for recommendations.  For those who have furry family members, what method do you use to remove fur from furniture and EVERYTHING in your home?

The struggle is indeed real







6 comments:

Larz said...

Hardwood floors and leather couches/chairs.

ShadowRun300 said...

Larz is probably right. We never had any luck with our golden retriever, and our “pet attachment “ did not live up to the hype.
Hope you’re liking your new job, as well as your new location. I met a guest last week from Ft. Collins and thought of you. :)

Abby said...

Larz, sound advice.

SR300, it's mainly Penny who has the problematic hair. And she's afraid of the brush. So I vacuum. Many passes, multiple directions...
Hey, a fellow Ft. Collinsian(?)!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I love these!

Abby said...

Peggy, let's see yours!

LL Cool Joe said...

Haha Tinder cracked me up. What an icon Dolly is.