Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

finders, keepers

I got Magnum's buy-in on the futon idea.  It was easier than I thought it would be.  I mentioned how comfy I was while I was banished to our living room futon during his snoring disease.  I also noted how I'd done a bit of research and presented some of my findings:

  • Good and even support for back and joints
  • Easy to roll up and stash/ move
  • Doesn't bounce around 
  • I want one

I also got some recommendations online for where/ which one to purchase.  Not surprisingly, amazon had what was recommended.  It arrived yesterday.

I took it out of the box and other packaging to air it out, but haven't gotten around to replacing our current bed. I laid it out in Meego's room in the meantime.

The cat has barely moved since.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linking up with Mama Kat this week for the prompt:
1. Write about something you are looking forward to




8 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

You're never getting it back you know. :-)

Chatty Crone said...

You had better claim it soon!

Abby said...

Peggy, I didn't realize I should order Qty: 2.

Chatty, I've since "claimed" it, but in his mind, we're just borrowing.

ShadowRun300 said...

Doesn’t sound like it took much to convince Magnum to make the switch. Does it really help with your back? I’ve been having trouble with mine lately, and if I stay in bed too long - like more than 6 hours - it aches even more. I keep thinking we need a new mattress.
Anyways... glad you were able to reclaim it from the cat. :)
Hope your tooth is feeling even better today. I’m with you, I’d prefer to deal with the pain rather than take any medications.

Madamdreamweaver said...

ROFL. Cats are so funny.

Abby said...

SR300, sorry you're experiencing back troubles! I don't (currently) have any back problems, but I do feel better supported on the futon. Magnum's had some back issues, so we'll see.

Madamdreamweaver, of course, he first had to make the box his territory.

Morgan Cartwright said...

The cat is so happy!! I'm glad you've claimed your new bed!

KatBouska said...

Cats know a good thing when they see it. I hope you plan on sharing! ;)