Pages

Friday, March 1, 2024

what a feeling

 Congratulations, we made it to March, even with an extra February day.


It seemed like a good day for cheesy puns?

I had today off of work and got a few things checked off the to-do list. I typically have Fridays off, but this was the last one for a while. Coworker Star is leaving on a longish vacation, visiting family around the world, and I'll be covering her Fridays for the next few weeks. 

Around here, our March came in like a lamb, so should we be bracing for how it will end? We had sunny skies and temperatures in the 60's. I ran some errands and took my puttster car for a wash.


Ain't she pretty? Now for sure, we'll have a blizzard

She's 24 years old. Not too shabby for an old lady, I guess. 

She does spend most of her time sitting around in the garage, however.

And just between you and me, she is pretty  crap for driving in snow...




Speaking of old ladies, this week, I decided I should "not skip leg day" at the gym. I don't usually do much lower body strengthening, figuring bicycling and running had me covered. WELL, through my recent physical therapy Journey, the weaknesses have been revealed. 

And now I'm SO sore, youse guys. 


3 comments:

Liz Hinds said...

She looks great for 24! I agree that cycling and running should have done their bit for your bottom half. Sheesh. I should complain.

The Happy Whisk said...

Love that you had her for 24 years and still going strong. Our last two cars, died, died, died. Though one was brought back to life, the other had to go go.

I think with cycling and running they are wonderful, though not complete enough. That makes sense when I think about it.

Here's to a fun week.

Abby said...

Liz, there is a lot to our bottom halves...

Happy Whisk, I'm not sure how much more life the car's got, but so far, so good!