Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

almost wordless wednesday

My face when I go to the bike shop because a lever on my bicycle is not moving and so the thing it controls is not activating and the technician pushes on the lever and suddenly everything works just fine and he says maybe it just had a kink in the cable but I think he says that to make me feel less silly and then he returns to the important repair job I interrupted and I also realize that I'm wearing a t-shirt from a different bike shop.


6 comments:

Annsterw said...

LOL! That sounds like my life!!HA! Glad it was an easy fix though!

LL Cool Joe said...

I think you wearing a t-shirt from another bike shop was the icing on the cake. :D

Chatty Crone said...

I dropped my car off today - the mechanic rode with me - do you think the problem repeated?

Abby said...

Annster, it was an easy fix :P

LLC Joe, I'm hoping the visit was so short, no one noticed my fashion faux pas!

Sandie, who knew the fix was to just go to these shops?!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Abby ooh that was embarrassing, that it was that easy of a fix. The fact that he said nothing about the shirt could mean he didn't see it. But the look on your face in this photo is so damn cute!

Abby said...

Peggy, I'd even googled and youtubed the problem and tried various things to unstick the stupid lever before resorting to taking it in. I'm also hoping he didn't notice the shirt. Another consolation is that I was wearing a facemask, so maybe he can't recognize me in the future!