Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

31,536,000 seconds

Last day of 2019, what?  As is customary, I thought I would summarize the past year with a few pics from 2019 blog posts.  If nothing else, it reminds me of how much I've already forgotten.  So, in somewhat chronological order...

We acquired Penny.  I look at her now, and she's still such a small dog by our historical standards, but she was so tiny back then.


More good times with my P.E.O. sisters.  *sniff*, I miss 'em



We had that bomb cyclone back in March


I remember it well because it coincided with an announcement that one of my teeth was not happy and the subsequent education in endodontia.


Penny was so much fun, we got her a sibling, Merlin


That was soon followed by another big storm that spared my teeth, but took out several trees


In addition to our two new pooches, I realize I did a fair amount of dog sitting with Chaco's


and my sis-in-law's


It's still hard to believe that Tiffany, so young and unexpectedly, left us


Magnum and I took up mountain biking (a.k.a. getting lost in the boonies)


We got Meego situated for another year of college.  Go Rams!


2019 was my third attempt and first success at completing Inktober

My first "big sis" passed away

My surgery to fix the bum tooth was a fail.  I don't miss the tooth, and I managed to not blow my nose for a month



I made it slipping and sliding through another Turkey Trot finish



And, in early December, we moved to Fort Collins.  The cat didn't have a say in the matter



SO.  Another year of highs and lows.  I'm glad to have this blog and be able to look back.  Before blogging was a thing, I was not a journal keeper.  Never had a "Dear Diary".

Of course the best part of blogging is the new connections we make, and I'm grateful for the friends I've met.  I started blogging when we first moved to Colorado Springs, and I didn't know anyone.  Now, we're freshly moved again, I don't know anyone here, and y'all keep me entertained and connected with your postings!

Keep 'em coming, happy new year!



5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

A lot has happened to you this year.
Have a great 2020.
☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ♥♥♥

Linda Hensley said...

Happy New Year!! Wishing you a year of perfect teeth, health, and happiness!

Morgan Cartwright said...

Happy New Year!!!

LL Cool Joe said...

You've had a busy year. Blogging is a great way to look back over the last year and see just what we did, both the good at the bad.

I hope this next year is a wonderful one for you and your family.

Ginny said...

Happy New Year Abby!