Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

Spiral

I'm not taking any notes today.  Just doodling in a spiral notebook.  It's not even my notebook, it's one of Meego's that was handy.

I thought I'd do this doodle for Illustration Friday, where the prompt this week is "spiral".

My class is finished.  It was the capstone class, which means I've completed the program. I got the program exit survey in my email today along with a reminder for commencement registration (not doing the ceremony - I'm a party pooper that way). It's kind of a weird feeling to done.


I actually finished a bit earlier than I'd originally expected.  I'm not desperate for a new job just yet, but it's nice to now have the degree and see what, if any, doors it will open for me.  In the meantime, I've got my tutor shingle back up for now, but tutoring's not really something I want to do for much longer.

So in the meantime meantime, I doodle in spiral notebooks.  I was going to do this doodle for the prompt, then remove it from the notebook after taking the pic.  But I think I'll leave it in there and just put the notebook back where Meego left it.  Something every teen aged boy wants to surprisingly find during class?


.

6 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog Question Of The Week. Love your doodle on the spiral notebook. Missing Riot Kitty:-(

ShadowRun300 said...

Congrats on completing your schooling! I'm bettin' there will be lots of doors opening for you. Exciting times! :)
Has Meego found the doodle yet?

Riot Kitty said...

Congratulations!!! I always draw little things like that too.

Abby said...

Thanks for visiting back :D

Abby said...

Thanks we shall see!
As for Meego, he's taking finals this week and hasn't used the notebook. New Year surprise?

Abby said...

Thanks, RK. Show us your doodles!