Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

I've not been furloughed!

It's a rip roaring exciting Saturday night.  What're you doing?  I'm catching up on blog reading, where did the week go??  I've really not been here since Wednesday?  

Today was kind of fun, there was a "Cool Science Festival" held on the university campus with lots of different science-y displays and activities.  I didn't get to see any of them because I was working the laser table (bounce a laser off of various mirrors, make it hit a target, amaze your friends)  for our UTeach department.  But Magnum and Meego tagged along and made the rounds while I was being all Carny.

A nice way to end the week/start the weekend, but it's also nice to be sitting here catching up with the blog friends.  So days have gone by in a seeming blink, but I'm sure you can fill in the blanks.




.

8 comments:

Riot Kitty said...

I love the lolcat! Rip roaring night for me on blogs too :)

agg79 said...

Cool Science Festival - sounds like a real geek fest. I am intrigued by your laser experiments. The applications are endless - like trying to really, really, really mess with the cat.

LL Cool Joe said...

Sorry but Science and Fun don't go together in my world! Ha.

I'm catching up with blogs right now!

Abby said...

Our cheapo laser pointer is like crack to our cat.

Abby said...

Blog hopping on a Saturday night. Oh the wildness!

Abby said...

It was the "Cool" Science Festival - You'd have fit right in!

terri said...

I guess I was bowling while you were writing this, so it wasn't really a rip-roaring night for me either, but it was fun!

The cool science carnival sounds, well... COOL! You're diving right into this whole college thing. No better way to do it!

Anonymous said...

Ha. I was in bed while you were writing this and commenting over at my place. Can't be too rip roaring if you gotta get up at 3 AM.
The Science Festival sounds like so much fun. Don't you love it when something you dread turns out to be non-dreadful?
Thanks for spending your Saturday night with us!