- I've run 113.5 miles so far this month (gotta include that .5). This included getting new compression tights and racing a strange person in the dark.
- I did 5 artworks. One was a portrait of Rafael Nadal who lost in the Australian Open final yesterday. Did my portrait help him get to the finals, or contribute to his losing? I'm actually a bit superstitiously sports curious and pondering what to do for the Super Bowl.
- I unloaded a bunch of Run with Lumber
crapsupplies. I chaired that event for 6 years and am glad to hand over the responsibility to my worthy successor. I'm also very glad to have all that crap outta my house.
- Tutoring biz was steady but not overwhelming this month. Carry on!
- I've managed to keep up with NaBloPoMo and blog each day in January. I'm going to sign up for February. Anyone else??
|Run With Lumber 2011 Success|
As for this past week, it was another goody. Chaco and I went bowling yesterday. Notice that we can rearrange the letters of "Chaco" to spell "Coach". He gave me some helpful pointers, and I felt and saw results almost immediately. Not all that tough to do since I used to basically walk up to the line and just throw the ball in the general direction of the pins.
And did I mention that I got my very own bowling ball this week (SQUEE!)? It's pretty. My new goal is to break 150.
I was working with a new young tutor student and wanted to assess her skill level. I asked her a few questions regarding her knowledge of math terms and asked, "What is a negative number?" She answered "One that isn't very good". I think I might need to make a list of favorite incorrect answers.
As always, I'm thankful for my blog friendships and the support and camaraderie that go with them. They keep me positively positive! I less-than-three all of you!