Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

well good morning to you too

My day started off with the cat barfing in my desk chair - his favorite place to curl up and snooze after a raucous night of hunting and fighting.  Fortunately, I was immediately onto his "activity" from the next room as in,

"hmmm, that sounds juicier than a furball..."

Also fortunately, the day improved from there.

I did end up needing a new phone last week.  After trying everything I knew to do to get the old phone to let me speak and be heard, I risked going to the phone store looking like a technology-challenged old lady.

Thank goodness the phone really was for the crapper.

So now I've got a new phone, which is pretty basic like the old one - except people can actually hear me talking from this one.  And I still don't like talking on the phone.  I also don't like selfies and never take them, but took this first and last one to test the camera which seems to be as equally bad as the speechless phone's.

No cat barf photos, be glad.

8 comments:

agg79 said...

No cat upchuck pics? After the earlier treasures that Napolion found, I would have figured a few pictures were in order. You know - something disgusting to share with the world. Sounds like a great way to start the day. To me, there is no better alarm clock in the world than to have your dog/cat heaving at the foot of your bed heaving at 3 o'clock in the morning.

Good to "hear" you phone dilemma is resolved. No new phone to play Pokemon GO or send take endless pictures of your meals?

LL Cool Joe said...

Actually given your last post about the dead rabbit parts, I'm surprised you didn't share your cat's vomit with us all. Enjoy your new phone.

ShadowRun300 said...

I keep hoping my phone will do something to force me to have to get a new one. The other day my coworker called it a dinosaur.
Our cats are always barfing in the most inappropriate places - and we usually discover it within the first few steps out of bed in the morning. That'll wake you up.....
Glad to hear your phone really was broken. I've been that "tech-challenged old lady" before. I get you.

Abby said...

Why DO people take photos of lunch and share??

Abby said...

I figured the blog needed certain space between one disgusting photo set and the next. Give it time.

Abby said...

I was envisioning walking into the phone store and having the employee hit some obvious fix button. Strange to feel so relieved that something was truly broken.

Unknown said...

One of my new cat climbed on furniture, no matter how loud i yelled at the creature. For now, both never barfed even a fur ball and I might need to buy bigger collars for them.
Take selfies, it is good for the soul. Just don't post it online like a maniac :D

Abby said...

Our cat's all up on the furniture, which is legal in our house. Just no tables or kitchen counters. Preferably no barfing, but that's difficult to enforce.