Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

reason number 761...

... why I don't need no stinkin' minivan.


This is the best cupholder!


Ah, comfy cozy blog. It's been too long!

I don't have any good excuses other than the usual "... well, been kinda busy...." But it's nice to be here now. Meego and I are enjoying a nice day off from school. It's actually a pretty decent mid-March kind of day.

I am attempting to upload a video that Wolfgang made, but it's taking for-EV-er. I actually don't think it's going to make it. Blogger keeps saying "uploading video", but I'm starting to think it's just leading me on. *sigh*. Story of my life?

In the meantime, Meego and I took advantage of the nice day and went for a short bike ride. I was positively giddy when I discovered that my frequent drinker 16-oz. coffee cup from Diamond Shamrock fits like a glove in my bicycle water bottle cage! Am I easy to please, or WHAT?!

I wasn't even in the mood for a cup o' joe, but it's the principle of the thing.

And I haven't actually created a list of 761+ reasons why I don't need a minivan, but I'm sure I could come up with one.
.

7 comments:

Scott said...

It's beautiful!

And you're very fortunate to live in an area where you don't need a car!

terri said...

The weather must be getting nice if you were able to go for a bike ride. Spring is coming!

Guess the video upload was unsuccessful... maybe another day.

Judy said...

I wish I could get motivated to ride my bike more. I even have one of those "gel seats" for it, but it is still like a perpetual wedgie and more. Ugh.

agg79 said...

Wow. A sweet ride AND its got cup holders for the BIG GULP? Given gas prices today, why even get minivan out of the garage?

As a side note, I do think your list would make for some good blog fodder.

Duble said...

que bella,
Does that hold a super big gulp?

Adam said...

It's the little things in life, really. :D

Anita said...

I'll bet a short bike ride for you all is 20 miles. :)

I hopped on mine a week ago, and hope to ride again tomorrow. Sooo...relaxing!