Look! It's a husband meme!
I saw this meme over at Judy's and thought I'd give it a whirl. Mag and I have been together for over 20 years now, so what's not to know??
We met in college, both "non-traditional" students. I'd returned there after taking a couple of years off to earn tuition money. He'd returned after a stint in the army, which he joined in order to escape from his wacko parents. So when we met, we were much more mature and responsible than our classmates *rolls eyes with sarcasm*.
We have quite a bit in common. After all, we were attending the same university with the same major at the same time! But on the other hand, we have our differences as well.
He's introverted to my extroverted. He actually reads instructions before attempting certain procedures. He's book smart to my common sense. But most of the time, we're on the same page where it matters. So here goes the meme:
1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? Football, "The Office", or "Chuck". I think he's got a thing for that Chuck Chick.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Bleu Cheese (note that I spelled that correctly).
3. What's one food he doesn't like? I haven't discovered it yet.
4. You go out to a bar. What does he order? Beer, whatever's cold.
5. Where did he go to high school? Manual HS (as opposed to automatic?)
6. What size shoe does he wear? This is an enigma. He's 5'11" and wears size 8.5 shoe. But it's not the size of the shoe that counts, it's how he uses it.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Reference books.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Any kind with some sort of meat between some sort of bread, maybe some sort of condiments thrown in (refer to question #3).
9. What would this person eat everyday if he could? Ice cream.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Combo platter of whatever's in the pantry (refer to question #3).
11. What would he never wear? A ponytail.
12. What is his favorite sports team? Denver Broncos
13. Who will he vote for? For president? This year??
14. Who is his best friend? Currently, it's probably me.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Sleep around. AHA! Had you going there for a second! Actually, I don't know, I'll ask him.
16. How many states has he lived in? Depression to euphoria and every state in between.
17.What is his heritage? Family of Dysfunction.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? Birthday cake.
19. Did he play sports in high school? He rode the soccer bench. He's also mentioned swimming and wrestling, but not in favorable terms.
20. What could he spend hours doing? Studying maps
21. Does he belong to any men's organizations? Not that I know of.
There, that wasn't so tough. I guess I could ask him about question 15. The answer could very well be - doing blog memes about him.