Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

off!

Seven months.  Seven months ago, I got on the blog-every-day bandwagon.  I had no idea it would even last this long, but once I got rolling, I planned on doing it for (at least) a year.

But alas, I must break the chain.  It's time to get our geek on.  Here we are, can you tell which one is me??


Oh Get REAL!

That's not us!  These are some major geeks at Denver Comic Con!  (Our cosplay is way better NOT).

I actually have no idea what to expect.  I've never been to a geek convention before, and I am mainly excited for the people-watching opportunities that are sure to abound.

And okay, I confess that while the menfolk will be checking out the gamer stuff and transformer stuff and whatever, I might get lost over here:


These photos, by the way, are courtesy of my Denver Comic Con facebook feed  because what's not to "like"?

So I'll be internet-less for a few days.  I must say that I've appreciated everyone's loyal visits during the daily blog posting project.  I expect to return to daily ramblings.


As the blog gets back-burnered for a few days, I think it will enjoy the hiatus.  We've got a special friend watching over the homestead and the pets and such.

Say hello to housesitter / blogsitter Lumis.  He enjoyes pillaging, plundering and playing a few rounds of Mexican Train with friends.
.

6 comments:

terri said...

Have FUN! I have admired your dedication to the daily posting project and find myself looking forward to finding what new comedic, artistic or insightful writings I might find here on a daily basis. Enjoy your break!

lotta joy said...

NOT FAIR. If I have to stay home and post, you do too.

Rebecca S. said...

Say hi to Sheldon, Leonard and the boys at Comic Con :) Have a great time and we'll read you when you get back.
Rebecca

agg79 said...

Wow. Has it been 7 MONTHS? I applaud your stamina/fortitude. I am just lucky if I can find enough stuff to put up more than 3 or 4 coherent posts a week. We've like reading about the alternate identify of the Extreme Crossing Guard. Have fun at the Comic Con. My inner geek is jealous.

ShadowRun300 said...

What? First, no computer and now no Abby??? Oh woe is me.
I'm sure you'll come back with enough stories to make up for your missing posts, though! Take lists of pics!!

LL Cool Joe said...

I used to blog much more frequently than I do now, so I either ran out of crap to talk about or I needed to get a life to blog about. :D

Enjoy your break!