Like Terri, I don't do memes. This is a blog. Isn't a blog just one big rambling meme anyway? And I've been blogging for a long time. What else IS there to over share???
So, like Terri, I will continue to rebel and just do this one (what?). I'll try to reveal revelations not previously revealed here before, but I'm not making any promises...
- In high school, I was voted "most humorous girl", but I'm thinking the sweater my partner is wearing in the yearbook photo - now THAT's funny.
- I'm not typically attracted to "beautiful people". I prefer some imperfection. For example, David Beckham is sexy, but not attractive. He needs some beer gut or bad teeth.... something.
- I've never been in a physical fight, but part of me is curious to know what it's like to hit and be hit.
- On that note, I'm a little curious about what prison is like, psychologically. Maybe I could kill two curious birds with one stone?
- When I was 3 years old, I was walloped in the face with a projectile softball. I don't remember anything about the impact, but I still vividly remember sitting on the kitchen counter in my house while my mom cleaned the gallons of blood off of me.
- My upper right arm is tattooed, I have two piercings in each ear lobe, I have no facial hair to speak of and hopefully it stays that way.
- I used to smoke cigarettes, but they made me feel heavy-headed and sleepy for hours and it was easy to quit; I've never tried recreational drugs (other than pot, I mean c'mon, I'm in my 40's); I got truly drunk more often before I was of drinking age than after.
I tell you only because you care.