Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

afternoon delight

Uhm.

Okay.

You guys.

I need to confess a little something that happened today.  But know that I never saw it coming, it just happened!

I was here, and it was a nice day, and I needed to get a few things done.  I was still waiting for Alice to be finished with her makeover.  Bella was already loaded up in Ellie Mae, waiting for her turn at the spa once I picked up Alice, who would be finished at any minute.  And then there was this guy...

He was just here, and he asked if I needed a ride.  I said, "Yes, sure!"

And, well, he took me.  And it was just the two of us.  We had SUCH a good time!

I've known him for a couple of years actually, but I never really thought of him in that way.  Because... see.... here's the thing...

He's a good friend of Wolfgang's.

I  KNOW, RIGHT?!  SO  WRONG!

But, what can I say?  It was totally unexpected.  We were just out there, just the two of us.  I never realized how strong he was, yet at the same time, so smooth and fast and responsive.  I should've known, really.  The way Wolfgang's talked of his physical prowess, but I honestly never paid much attention - he's Wolfgang's buddy for chrissake!

Louie.  That's his name.  Tough, yet sensitive.  Strong, yet supple.  And so, so young.

But we had a damn good time.  We just FIT together, y'know?  Like he was made for me.


He did EVERYthing I asked him to.  And more.  It was like a dream.

I think he felt it too.  I think...







Louie.
.

5 comments:

agg79 said...

Oooh. The drama, the shame. What will the neighbors say? The temptations of someone so young, so tough, so supple. What about poor Bella or Alice? How can you face them now without some twinge of guilt?

Abby said...

Oh Alice and Bella gave me the what for when they found out. They were both all, "Giiiiirrrrrrl...."

Anonymous said...

Smooth, fast, and responsive, huh? I'm sooo jealous. My last ride was anything but smooth and responsive, although it WAS fast. Over with before I knew it, and I was left limping for days. *sigh*
Was this a one night stand? Or will there be other encounters? Inquiring minds need to know!

Abby said...

Yes, I remember your recent unfortunate hook-up. All that promise, only to be violated and dumped.
As for me and Louie, I can't say it won't ever happen again. *sigh* In fact, I bought some accessories for him while I was at the spa with the girls. They totally gave me the evil eye, but I gotta say, Louie looks gooooooood!

Riot Kitty said...

Ha! You couldn't get me this time.