Pages

Saturday, October 7, 2017

ink has spilled

Inktober is one week old/young!  It's been a fun week of  joining in the draw-every-day challenge.  When I was a kid, up until about puberty, I'm pretty sure I did draw every day.  So, it's been a bit of return to my prepubescent self?

Oh well, whatever, it's been fun.  There are daily optional prompts, but the priority is to complete an ink drawing every day.  I like using the prompts, though. 

During the week, I've actually been "sneak drawing" while at work - just kinda chip away at the drawings in between work stuff.  Dang, those teenagers can be so interruptive!  Rude, no?  Also, for drawing at work, I limit myself to my little moleskine notebook, a fat sharpie, and a generic felt tip.  Further challenge!

Here's what I got so far



1.  Swift
2.  Divided

3.  Poison


4.  Underwater


5.  Long

6.  Sword

7.  Shy

Wolfgang's been keeping up too, so we keep each other motivated.  Good little exercise for those of us feeling rather underemployed ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜€



2 comments:

ShadowRun300 said...

I like your interpretations of the topics as much as I like your drawings. But what's up with feeling underemployed?

Abby said...

Well, thanks. I honestly don't like them, with the light exception of "shy", "long", and some aspects of "poison". But the point is to screw up so as to get better :P
As for "underemployed", I took my job for its potential to lead to bigger things. In the meantime, it's the meantime. Wolfgang has a similar "stepping-stone" job. Patience and doodlin' for now.