"List 5 things we don't know about you"
Well, that's a bit of a challenge, because I've been blogging and oversharing for quite some time, but here goes, in no particular order:
- I've never had a traffic ticket of any kind, maybe because I don't like to drive much.
- That's partly because cars put me to sleep, I KNOW I could fall asleep at the wheel.
- I'm currently crushing on Sam Smith - that voice, those eyes - even though he's most likely gay.
- I've been featured in advertising brochures at two different places I worked, both times as a generic minority female engineer.
- Got these new tights for practically free as a birthday thing from our friendly sporting goods store:
I took them for their maiden run this morning and I luv 'em. The cat apparentlycouldn't care less.
"5 things you're knowledgeable about"
- Bushcraft. Strangely enough.
- How stuff is made via automation. I was a (generic minority female) manufacturing engineer for several years.
- Math. Numbers are just so trustworthy.
- Sleeping around. KIDDING! Just checking to see if anyone's reading after that riveting coat hanger video
- Blogging instead of doing homework, clearly.
"5 things you know nothing about"
- Video games. We've had gaming systems of some kind in our home for a good 12 years or so, and other than Guitar Hero, I know nothing.
- Making pie. I've never made a pie from scratch. Never. Maybe I should design an automated process.
- Snowboarding. Yes, I know I live in Colorado.
- Investing. Otherwise, we'd be rich.
- The Kardashians, and I'm not about to start.
"5 things you believe"
- "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."
- "We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same."
- "In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is."
- "If someone is nice to you but rude to the waitress, they are not a nice person."
4. Five Things. List 5 things we don’t know about you, 5 things you’re knowledgeable about, 5 things you know nothing about, and 5 things you believe.