Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

CSI Abby's

I was tidying up a bit today.  Often when I'm tidying up, I come across treasures.  Mysterious sticky notes, "lost" homework assignments, ", that sock...

Today as I tidied, I discovered something quite unexpected.

This is truly a mystery.  It's like nothing I've seen on this earth.  I discovered it behind the futon.

I've used my advanced detecting skills to narrow down its origin. 

This is the area where Wolfgang and Meego dump store their backpacks when they get home from school. 

It's safe to say that this... this.... this this was not here for most of yesterday.

I've deduced that Wolfgang is the prime suspect for this alien's presence.  That doesn't help explain the mystery at all.

I do know that he was at a track meet until relatively late.  This is the strangest athletic award I've ever seen. 

It occurs to me that it may be a depiction of something I'm just not familiar with and that perhaps a reader who visits will recognize this creature?  Maybe have an explanation as to why it's here? 

Or maybe I've just set a new Dust Bunny PR.

 

.

4 comments:

ShadowRun300 said...

You don't know how happy I am to see that someone has bigger dust bunnies than I do!

D.Shawnte said...

That is one huge dust bunny o.o! It's also the cutest dust bunny i've ever seen too :3.

agg79 said...

That's one big 'ol dust bunny there. Maybe they're multiplying at night.

CiCi said...

Obviously the little guy likes it at your house, and thought it had to hide behind the futon so it would not be kicked out. See the sly smile?