Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2018

House

This week's prompt at Illustration Friday is "house", and I'm not ashamed to say that I'm posting this from the archives.  I've spent my desk time writing up a year-end thing for P.E.O. and that activity ate up my happy illustrating time today.

I drew this during last year's "Inktober".  The perspective is off, but I can say that the freaking house is haunted, so it's intentionally crooked, OKAY?!




This week was a bit of a challenging one with another school shooting, plus I think I had the flu?  At least I hope it was the flu and not a big cold, which would mean that I'm still susceptible to this year's flu.  Anyway, a scary house seems fitting even if it was Valentine's week.


1 comment:

ShadowRun300 said...

Sorry to hear you had the flu. Knock on wood, I have not gotten sick this year - despite it going around my hotel. Did I say knock on wood?
I remember your house from last year. I’d say you have a good excuse to pick from the archives. Hope this has been a better week for you.