Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

in closing...

We're in the lull week between Christmas and New Year's.  Time for some resolutions!  Or not.

But before I can move on to another year, I will look back on the things what happened here in 2017.  Join me?





The year began with a family vacation to sunny California... without me.

Meego shaved his head for charity, made a buncha money and the evening news.






Our lovable pooch China, of 17 years or so, went to the bridge.












Prom was lovely and hypothermic.








That wacky greyhound we had for a week thankfully didn't eat the cat

















Wolfgang graduated college and then went to Europe.  
Without us.








We climbed a buncha stairs on Flag Day














I convened at another rip-roaring P.E.O. convention, but didn't put my face in a Star








We got high...

... on more than one occasion.



And we also went down down down.




I started allergy injections, somewhat thanks to another ^&%# insect













She left us 😢


Drums and fun... from the Band Camp Mom Tent






The eclipse was amazing.  And the world didn't die.
But that sex crazed deer did...







I added a lovely bicycle to the family

Meego was a drum captain and ramp tumbler.






I trotted my turkey
and learned an important thing from a job at a school.




Okay!  Now, I'm ready to move on.

What are your memories of last year?  
Any resolutions for 2018?  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linking up with Mama Kat again for the prompt:
6. A year in review! Compile a years worth of your best blog posts and pictures

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

I love your review of last year, no resolutions for me I just hope to still be upright and breathing for 2018.

KatBouska said...

Wow, what a full year! From an objective point of view I'd like to see about 100% less loss happening for you in 2018. But what a beautiful life.

Cheryl said...

Your pie chart is the best thing I've seen on the internet today.
Also, it looks like y'all had an ice prom. I'd be going in my snowsuit with fancy jewelry.