And I haven't had much time this week to either read or write a blog post. Actually, I suppose I have had the time, but during the parts I haven't had the time, I've been on the computer reading or writing school related stuff, so when I do get the time, I'm outta here.
Here are some random thoughts from the week in speedy bullet form.
- I find the news story about this guy really strange/interesting. Can I meditate to the point of being super smart, but avoid the frog aliens?
- I went to a career fair today and ran into Jake, Magnum's (ex) best friend at work. Sounds like he's got some good prospects. He'll be fine.
- I randomly sat next to a guy on a full shuttle bus. Turned out I know his boss's boss's wife. Small world?
- The barefoot runner guy I see and wave to almost daily while on my bicycle jaunts spoke to me this week. He said, "Bike!". I almost responded with, "Feet!", but changed my mind.
- I watched a few vlogs on youtube and found them really mundane, and thought, "Why do these people vlog?" But if it was in blog form, I probably would've found them more intriguing. Why??
Anyway, that's about all the typing I have in me for now. "See" you soon!