Okay, I really don't want to beat this dead bee to death, but this bee sting business has been on my mind lately. At least I can say that the frontal gelatinous pudge has nicely abated. There is still some lingering frontal pudge, but I think I must now accept the fact that it's not from the bee venom.
From ShadowRun's reminder, I decided to check to see if there were any positive aspects to being bee stung. While the evidence is inconclusive if it helps pain of arthritis and symptoms of MS, it does seem that be venom is good for something. It's good for making people less sensitive to bee venom! Yay, so, each time I get stung, it's like getting a booster shot to make me less sensitive!
Judging from the latest gelatinous pudge, and my weekend spent mostly hugging an ice pack, we're not quite there yet. I need more inoculation.
But at least I'm not dreading further stings. I feel like I actually welcome them now. Maybe I'm just getting loopy from it all, a strange addiction forming? I happily ride along now, sending my message of love to the trail bees:
"BITE ME!" (okay, I know they sting instead of bite, but that phrase has a nice ring).
Plus, in my extensive research - about 10 minutes of googling - I learned that Kate Middleton and Gwyneth Paltrow use the bee juice to make them purdy.
|hell to the no|
Maybe it's my calling. "Princess of the Bees" or something. Although, "Lord of the Flies" seems more fitting, and that wasn't nice at all.