With the start of another month, I've signed up again for the "blog everyday" business. This month's theme is "Mask", and
"This month we're going to throw off our masks and speak frankly with one another, opening up on a wide range of topics. Don't worry; it won't be spooky and scary: it will be freeing."
Okay, now you know you want to jump in. Go ahead, click the thing!:
One thing I like about blogging is that I think (interesting) bloggers feel comfortable baring themselves - maybe a little more than they do in real life. Figuratively, that is... *ahem*
SO, to get into the spirit of things, I thought maybe I would spew a few intimate things that I haven't yet spewed here.
... Then I thought, "Sheesh, what's left??"
- I am currently listening to Backstreet Boys Radio on Pandora. Got somethin' to say 'bout that?!
- I got a haircut last week. It's shorter than my usual do. I didn't think it all THAT much shorter, but Aspie man Magnum noticed right away, so I guess it is:
- My first thought on looking at this webcam pic is "Migosh, it's Mom!"
- The blog commentor "Guano"? For those who don't know, that's my little big brother (we have an older one too). Blog, Guano. Guano, Blog.
- I look like him too, except he's a guy.
- That pic at the top of the blog. NO, that's not me, in case anyone was wondering (really?). That's Wolfgang on the lovely and fast Tessa
- Gonna go now because "My Everything" by 98 Degrees is playing and I hafta sing along.