Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Silver Liningness

Season's Greetings, and time for some silver liningness Sunday action!

Started this morning out with another beautiful fall bicycle ride, except I have GOT to get me some of those warm biker socks or my toes won't live to see 50.

As mentioned earlier, I completed the police polygraph test and surprise urinalysis part of my induction to "the force".   So far, everyone I've met there is pretty cool.  This volunteer gig is something totally new and different for me.  I think being an unpaid crime fighter will be fun.

I have a phacebuuk page, but I don't spend a whole lot of time there and sometimes think it's all kind of silly.   But this week a relative of mine in the Phillipines found me, and that was pretty nice.  He is my Uncle Maximo's (Mom's brother) grandson.  We so should have named one of our kids "Maximo".

Movie-wise, Magnum and I watched "The Last Word".  It's dark, and I liked it.  Wes Bentley is strange yet endearing (and he's got really purdy eyes).

Last silver liningness Sunday, I briefly mentioned a life coach and some helpful questionnaires.  Well, I actually hired said life coach for a few sessions, and I think she's helping me get a life.  Talk to me if you want a referral.
.

2 comments:

Anita said...

I miss your "road" blog, but glad you mention your workouts here on occasion. I need all the help I can get to stay inspired to m-o-v-e. I still take tennis and horseback riding lessons, but it's nothing like the solitude and self-motivation of running and biking. I must get back to it.

"The force?" Did I miss something?

"Life Coach?" If you think you don't have a life, we'd better watch out when you get one!

You're not "too" far behind me in age, so I "do" get it though.

Be sure to blog about it so that we can get a freebie and reap some of the benefits. :)

terri said...

Love the jack-o-lantern on this post. I assume it's one of yours!

I paid a visit to the life-coach website you mentioned. Even completed one of the questionnaires. Maybe I should go back and do some more...