Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

gesture


It's that time again, Illustration Friday time.  This week's prompt is "gesture" and I had a hard time coming up with something that didn't include hands and obscenity.

So, I was thinking "gesture" which got me thinking about body language and nonverbal communication in general, all the while it is very hot around here so I drew a dog.

I don't know if I should give away the secrets of my artistic process like this, but I don't even understand it, so what the heck.
.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Rose Stanton said...

...and that's the mystery of it. Your process gets you a good result!

agg79 said...

Dogs have a way of gesturing with their entire body and you can defintely see the dog's message.

terri said...

Ohhhh.... now I get it! I THOUGHT Gesture was an odd name for a dog! ;-)