So I frantically began a search for meaningful productivity with only a healthy amount of sloth. I realized that in the last 8 weeks or so, I have:
- Gotten everyone caught up on physical checkups, eye exams (including new glasses for Wolfgang and Meego), and dental checkups.
- Acquired a learner's permit for Wolfgang and a driver's license for Chaco.
- Taught the aforementioned permitted Wolfgang the art of driving a stick.
- Read a couple of books that I actually learned stuff from.
- Visited the parents.
- Vacationed in the mountains.
- Got an aquarium up and running
- Spent a bunch of money on automobile upgrades.
- Accompanied the dog on many a walk
- Cooked some stuff.
- Cleaned some stuff.
And today I attempted my first ever self portrait. Well, first ever since like first or second grade, but that doesn't really count.
It was a weird exercise.