Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

it's just the fumes talking

Well, I may have created a three-headed monster.

I thought this mural painting would inspire the kids to come up with similar creative outlet projects and... they HAVE.

They're each doing their own mural.

Chaco's begun a beach scene, Wolfgang a sailing ship, and Meego "space" as in planets and stuff, not just empty space.

You can maybe imagine what the basement looks like?

Oh well, it's all good, and if not.... that's what paint rollers are for.







.

2 comments:

terri said...

I love that you're letting the kids paint murals. (And clearly, they have some talent.) If I had a space for it, I would let mine paint murals. But Mark would probably have a fit about such activities.

agg79 said...

I think it is a great project even if the mural themes don't quite blend together. Maybe it won't make the cover of Home & Garden (I think it should), but it does show character & flair.