Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

big

Today, I took China the crazy dog for our daily stroll. We emerged from our back gate and were greeted by the biggest [censored] German Shepherd I have ever seen in my life.

In My Life.

I mean, clearly, this was not a purebred German Shepherd. It must be a mix of German Shepherd and something huge. Like a moose.

And naturally, when it saw us, I think it had lunch on the brain. Although, I think to this creature, China and me together would still just have been an appetizer.

So, I just want to say how grateful I am for the large strong man that was at the end of the German Shepherd Moose leash. And also, I am thankful for the good strong well-made leash.

Other than that, a nice walkie.
.

6 comments:

terri said...

Well that sounds thoroughly scary! I'm glad it wasn't a big dog-moose on the loose!

agg79 said...

Big dogs. Big appetites. Big deposits. How did China react to such big competition?

Whodat? said...

Reminds of the Gilligan's Island episode where a crate of seeds washed ashore and made supersized vegatables (they were radioactive!).

Herb said...

People without leashes bug me.

Anita said...

I won't let Schnoodle roam our back yard alone, which leads down to wetlands. I'm afraid an enormous creature will appear and have that Yum Yum feeling with her too.

Anita said...

oops...left out the word..."my" schnoodle. Her name is Layla.