I just crunched Meego up to school - that's walking in fweezing cold snow - then made the return trek home. My glasses immediately fogged up to epic proportions when I walked back into the house.
The weekend was good, though, and I've got lots to do today.
- Order those Christmas gifts so they get here in time.
- Write out some Christmas cards, already!
- Meet with a tutor student this afternoon.
- Prepare my lesson for this afternoon's tutor student.
- Put a bunch of heavy stuff in the back of the van to increase traction.
- Make sure the van will start.
- Get a gift for Meego's teacher.
I was actually at the mall on Saturday. Wolfgang had a birthday party to go to yesterday and needed a gift. We looked around and he found all kinds of stuff for HIMSELF. Dropped enough hints anyway. Maybe that was the plan the whole time. He did talk me into splitting a mango slushie with boba with him from Vina Bubble Tea. Never had one before. Next time I will forego the boba. Slimy and look like deer poop. I don't care if it's all natural. So is deer poop.
Anyway, that is all. There's really no point to this entry.