Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm sure it's a virus

I've been in a bit of a fog for the last 24 hours or so. For most of yesterday, I lazed around on the futon feeling not quite myself and watching cooking shows. For some reason, when I don't feel like doing much of anything, I enjoy watching other people cook on TV. I did manage to get the bare minimum done around here, but I hardly remember even leaving the house.

Today feels a little more energetic. I had a little jog, took a shower, watched Rachel Ray make some beanie weenies, then fixed myself a delectable lunch of two soft boiled eggs on buttered toast swimming in Tabasco sauce. Mmmmmmm! One of my fave comfort foods.

Nothing else in the house seemed the least bit appealing, but that definitely hit the spot. This behavior - wanting to watch cooking shows and eat sloppy spicy eggs - hasn't hit me in quite a while. But I'm not worried. Because I know. I know for a FACT that I am NOT pregnant.

I googled all over about the chances of THAT very thing this morning, so I KNOW, OKAY!? I'm NOT!
.

7 comments:

Judy said...

AAAHHHH!!! That "p" word is dirty around here!

There's nothing wrong with eggs done fancy. Nothing at all.

Beej said...

How sure ARE you?

brandy101 said...

lol, I recently wrote about my egg aversion...

I go through phases of loving or hating them.

Well, whatever ails you, I hope you feel better.

Made any good juices lately? Im doing a cataloupe-cherry one tonight for my *dessert* (made with frozen (but thawed) pitted cherries.)

BITR Country Girl said...

I hope you feel better soon. Have a great weekend!

Whimsical Ranter said...

I hope you feel better...I did yelp a little when you mentioned the big P.

(shivers)

Anonymous said...

You don't sound completely sure! Is it absolutely impossible? Should I say a prayer?

Anonymous said...

soft boiled eggs...on toast...swimming in Tabasco? It ain't a virus. Either you got really bad taste buds or you got a bun in da oven.

Oh sure, just when I was feeling great about the rugrats being locked up for the next 9 months, you gotta go and spoil it for me by adding another one to the slacker mill.

Jeez, thanks, Abby dear.